02 June 2015
In order to make finding and submitting new papers to Primate Biology (PB) more convenient, we have restructured and redesigned the journal's website. During this process, several improvements were integrated:
- the new design of the home page;
- fast-access buttons for manuscript submission and tracking of manuscripts under review;
- an editorial board page with photos;
- the site search to search within the contents of the web pages;
- direct login possibility for the review system;
- renaming of "online library" to "articles";
- new section "about" with general information on the journal;
- special sections with instructions for authors and reviewers.
We hope you will benefit from the relaunch and look forward to your feedback.